We at Talerang are focused on a mission to equip students with relevant skills & practical exposure to help them get the best possible start to their careers.
We have impacted 2 million students with a 90% student rating indicating Work Readiness since we followed our unique ‘4 Point Approach’ - The projects designed in partnership with Talerang are Specific, Structured, Supported and Paid.
- Specific- Projects are categorized by tracks and interns are matched according to interests/skills.
- Structured- Talerang team along with our partnered organization design a 8 week plan to enable full utility of the exposure gained by the interns.
- Supported- Talerang conducts weekly training and coaching to ensure our intern can perform well and seek mentorship to build personal skills. E.g., Written communication, Excel, PowerPoint, Professionalism, Managing meetings etc.
- Paid- All our Internship/Jobs are paid opportunities to help students recover the cost of our program.
Why Sign-Up with Us:
- For our unique 4-Points Approach - Specific, Structured, Supported and Paid
- We have 400+ Corporate Partners
- Pre-screened Talent
- Matched as per skills required
- Perfect talent match
How to use our Job Portal:
Find your Dream Job Now:
We have Partnered with companies like Harvard Business School IRC, Harvard Business Publishing, Schindler, Godrej, Aditya Birla Group, Teach for India, Verve Magazine, Cuemath, and 400+ and have placed interns in various fields such as Operations, Research, Social media, Communications, Analytics, Strategy, Design, Coding, Sales, Finance, Fashion, App development etc.
What works for us:
Everyone’s journey is unique. Don’t compare your chapters with someone who isn’t even writing a book ( yes, that’s an original quote. Bet you weren’t expecting that haan!). Stay flexible and learn as much as you can, but don’t forget to enjoy this ride called life.
– Shivani Gulati
Be open to change, agility is the key to building a resilient and successful career today. Talent and energy are a pair that need equal attention along with ‘Unabashed Enthusiasm’ to persevere. Knowing the details and driving through your passion are important virtues as you embark on your professional journey.
– Mridul Aggarwal
Go out with an open mind, and seize every opportunity that comes your way.
– Sharmi Seth
Professional life is not easy at the start, please never ever let your guards down in the initial phase. Things are not always straight and everything takes time: be patient and learn from every little thing happening across. Things you desire would definitely come to you at the right time.
– Kiran Chawda
Keep a positive approach. Learn as much as you can. Ask questions. Explore and interact with people. Grab each and every opportunity that comes your way! And appreciate where you are!
– Priya Mundra